Drug International (Production Facility)
- Factory production process (Standard within the factory)
- Shipping process (Inside and outside the country)
Zinc is responsible for the production of more than 200 hormones in the body and leads to keeping these hormones in an equilibrium state, one of them is Testosterone. It is the main cause of acne; which zinc will help to balance the production of this hormone as well as normalize oil production in the subcutaneous oil glands. In addition, the research has shown that zinc’s antioxidant properties are effective against acne-causing bacteria. Moreover, zinc is an important part of building protein and collagen. It is necessary for the division of skin cells, hair, nails and helps to heal wounds faster. It also has anti-inflammatory effects, so skin problems that cause inflammation such as acne problems and acne scars are better healed by having enough zinc in the body. Therefore, the 4 main mechanisms by which zinc helps reduce acne breakouts as follows;
1. Helps resist inflammation
2. Helps reduce and inhibit acne infection.
3. Helps reduce the oiliness of the sebaceous glands.
4. Improves the efficacy of acne medication.